Fleming-Mason is an electric distribution cooperative, owned by its members, and operated for them on a not-for-profit basis. The employees, manager, and board of directors strive to make electricity available to members at the lowest possible cost and maintain quality service.
Fleming-Mason Energy was first organized March 10, 1938. The first lines energized served 320 members on 97.8 miles of line. Today, Fleming-Mason serves more than 23,000 members on 3,400 miles of distribution line.
Over the past 70 plus years our membership has grown tremendously, but our goal today is the same as it was when the co-op was established- to keep up with changing needs and serve as efficiently and economically as possible.